01633 244233 Contact us

Accident in a Public Place Compensation Claims


Have you suffered an injury from an accident in a public place?

Thousands of people receive serious injuries every year from tripping, slipping, or falling in a public place or on someone else’s property. These incidents can occur in all sorts of places, but we’ve listed the most common below:

● Shops & shopping centres
● Parks & playgrounds
● Subways
● Streets/pathways
● Restaurants
● Offices
● Car parks

Personal injury solicitors can help make a claim

You may not know who is responsible for your injury, but our team of highly regarded personal injury experts can help. At Harding Evans Solicitors, our solicitors are experts in these cases and will work hard to identify who is at fault and help you claim the compensation you’re entitled to for your personal injury.

We have successfully claimed millions of pounds in compensation for clients who’ve experienced an accident in a public place and we can help you, too. If you have been injured in an accident in a public place, get in touch with our expert team today to make a claim.

Share service