We are pleased to be able to open our offices to clients and visitors once more as of 1 July 2020. All visits will be by appointment only.
To enable us to welcome you to the office in line with current Government advice, we have put strict guidelines in place to ensure the health and safety of our clients/visitors and our staff.
Please ensure you read our guidelines below BEFORE visiting our offices and follow them during your visit: Click here for full guidelinesClose
Our employment law and HR training focuses on helping our clients to manage the various risks that can result from employment legislation and claims. We do this by providing bespoke staff training on a full range of employment law issues such as:
• Dealing with disciplinary and grievance issues
We tailor our training so that it is relevant to your business and your policies, with sessions based on realistic case studies. This approach makes sure that managers receive training that helps them best understand how to put employment law into practice.
Examples of the courses we provide include:
• Capability, grievance and disciplinary procedures
• Conducting appraisals: managing performance and high achievers
• Disability and reasonable adjustments
• Discrimination, equality and diversity
• Effective consultations (committees, communications and reps)
• Employment contracts, policies and procedures
• Employment law essentials
• Employment law updates
• How to manage investigations
• Managing absence and stress
• Recruitment and selection
• Redundancy planning (before, during and after)
• Soft skills
• TUPE know-how
Get in touch with our expert team today by clicking here.
Harding Evans is a trading name of Harding Evans LLP, a limited liability partnership, registered in England & Wales (registered number: OC311802), authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA number: 419663).