Business Recovery & Insolvency
Most businesses face problems at some stage, either because of trading difficulties or because of problems with customers or suppliers. We can offer advice on all aspects of business recovery including rescue, restructuring or formal insolvency of the business itself. We can also assist you if your customers or suppliers are in financial difficulties or are becoming insolvent.
We work regularly with those involved in trading difficulties, including insolvency professionals, financial institutions, creditors and companies facing insolvency. Legal problems can be complex, and may require a fast response – commercial experience and sound technical expertise become essential.
The best prospect of survival for a business is when financial problems are recognised early, professional advice sought and action taken, before creditors take matters into their own hands.
- Business rescue, turnaround and company restructuring
- Claims by Liquidators and Administrators
- Representing Insolvency Practitioners and LPA Receivers on all aspects of their appointment
- Asset recovery, including tracing claims and constructive trust issues
- Bad debt recovery including bulk collections Title, priority and security issues for Lenders
- Defending wrongful trading and other personal claims against directors (including disqualification proceedings)