The successful candidate will contribute to the Family Department’s expertise and the growth and reputation of the Department and Firm generally.
Key duties include (but are not limited to):
- To effectively manage all aspects of the cases allocated and when necessary provide support to other members of staff within the Family department.
- To motivate and develop other fee-earners and support staff within their department and the firm generally.
- To strengthen existing client relations and introduce new clients to the firm.
- To support and assist the practice/accounts/personnel/marketing manager in the effective running of the department and the firm generally.
- Be familiar with the practice business plan and carry out duties in a way consistent with achieving the goals of the business plan.
- Admission to the Solicitors Roll or Institute for Paralegals and a desired 4 years PQE in work area.
- Consistently achieving high levels of performance in carrying out the general responsibilities of an Assistant Solicitor or such like.