The role is mainly hands-on programming but involves supporting and managing the day-to-day applications of the Case management Systems and other key software applications to ensure users are able to process relevant information and reports as needed.
Key duties include, but are not limited to:
- Liaising with both technical and non-technical professionals to help develop up to date applications for both internal and external clients.
- Helping maintain appropriate Software Development Methodologies.
- Working within an AGILE environment.
- Assisting with the integration of Practice Management Software with intermediary systems built on different platforms.
- Assisting in producing and implementing test plans for both new and modified systems (TDD)
- Assisting in the development of next generation applications, content and services, utilised both from a business and clientele perspective, including Microsoft .NET framework (C#, Asp.net WebApi/MVC, WPF), Microsoft SQL Server.
- Assisting with the maintenance of the mobile applications within both iOS and Android operating systems.
- Ensure efficient delivery of all software and systems for internal and external use.
- Support the development team in maintaining all areas of software, including the software development roadmap and system architecture.
- Assisting the development team in organising and delivering project plans on time and to budget.
Knowledge, Qualifications & Training:
- GCSE (or equivalent) in Maths, IT and English.
- A Level (or equivalent) in IT or a similar subject.
- An excellent understanding of object orientated programming and software design principals, such as ‘SOLID’.
- High proficiency in all Microsoft Office packages.
- Full working knowledge and experience of Microsoft SQL Server and database design.
- Experience with IDE (Visual Studio, Visual Studio code, SSMS).
- Demonstrable experience in designing and delivering IT training solutions.
- IT Degree or equivalent.
- Experience with Case Management Systems.
- Comprehensive understanding of Test Driven Development.
- Extensive working knowledge of RESTful web services.
- Developer accreditations.
- Experience of Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery pipelines.
- Experience using XML, XAML and Python.
- Microsoft Certification or equivalent experience.
- Experience with Azure DevOps.
- Experience of working within the legal industry.
If you think you’re right for the role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you require further information, or for a detailed job specification, please contact the HR Department: HR@hevans.com