Pay your bill – Please only use numerical characters when quoting a reference number

01633 244233 Contact us

Childcare Proceedings Involving Social Services

It can be extremely distressing if, for whatever reason, Social Services have to get involved with your family or raise concerns about the care of your children.

We regularly help parents who have difficulties in caring for their children and face local authority action to have their children placed in foster care or adoption. As childcare specialists and members of the Law Society Children’s Panel, our team of children lawyers can make sure you get the right advice and will take all possible steps to protect your children’s welfare and preserve your parental rights during child care proceedings.

If you do have to go to court, we can make sure your rights are fully protected and that you understand your situation properly, along with the options that are available to you, so it’s vital that you seek legal advice from an early stage.

As members of the Law Society Children’s Panel, we know how crucial it is to appoint the right children lawyers who you can trust and have confidence in for these cases.

More often than not, you will not have to worry about legal costs in these types of cases as Legal Aid may be available.

We will be by your side through every step of the process and can help you by:

  • Making sure you understand your rights
  • Giving you advice as and when you need it
  • Helping you avoid court proceedings
  • Accompanying you to meetings
  • Representing you in court

Get in touch:

If you need advice and support, our specialist team is here to help. Contact us today.

Share service