New Business Handbook
At Harding Evans, we understand that starting your own business can be a daunting prospect! We hear the same questions and see the same mistakes being made every day. So we’ve used our knowledge and experience to prepare a guide which gives you the foundations that will help you in setting up and running your own business. Download for FREE by clicking here.
HR in Hand App
The HR in Hand is now available to download on the Google Play Store. The interactive App helps you effectively manage your Employment Law issues. Download for FREE by clicking here.
Check out our Video Logs today to find out what legal matters can affect your business and how we can help. Click here to view today
- Legal Update – Vicarious Liability Organisations run the risk of being found vicariously liable even if the person isn’t technically an employee, says Victoria Smithyman It is fair to say that ... Read more
- Congratulations to all! Very well deserved! The Partners at HardingEvans are extremely pleased to announce the promotion of three of our paralegals within the firm. Non Kinsey –Personal Injury Paralegal, Danielle Bushell ... Read more
- FREE Employment Insights Webinar – How do you manage Social Media in the workplace? Social media has moved on from being a form of social interaction and now plays an integral part ... Read more
- Leading law firm wins prestigious business award One of South Wales’ leading law firms has been named the best in Wales for inspiring young talent at the Business in the Community ... Read more
- Leading law firm to expand clinical negligence department One of South Wales’ leading law firms has made a key appointment to further strengthen its well-established clinical negligence department. Newport-based solicitors HardingEvans has ... Read more