Company Secretarial Service
Whether you are starting up a business or are managing an established company, HardingEvans can help relieve the administrative pressures with our comprehensive company secretarial service. We will work with you to understand your business, as well as your corporate secretarial requirements to ensure that our service is focused on your needs.
We are able to offer the following non exhaustive list of services which can be catered to you needs:
- Completion and filing of Companies House forms
- Assistance with and filing Annual Returns
- Maintaining statutory registers of members, trustees, secretaries, charges, shares, and directors’ interests in the company
- Preparing and filing elective resolutions if required
- Acting as the correspondent notified to the Charity Commission (if relevant)
- The preparation and drafting of board minutes and resolutions
- The provision of general legal or VAT advice, and
- Attendance at directors and members’ meetings.