Insolvency & Bankruptcy
If you or a member of your family have financial difficulties it can be a distressing time. You may face bankruptcy and the possibility of losing your income and home in order to repay your creditors. It can be tempting to put your head in the sand in the hope that problems will go away.
However, facing up to the situation and formulating a plan to resolve the issues is likely to result in the best outcome. Creditors and Trustees in Bankruptcy are more likely to respond well when they are satisfied that there is a genuine effort to seek to resolve matters and recognise responsibilities.
- Advising individuals faced with insolvency related problems
- Resolution of disputes and court actions in insolvency related matters
- Claims for repossession of the home
- Applying to annul bankruptcies
- Statutory demands and Bankruptcy Petitions
- Claims by Trustees in Bankruptcy for transactions at an undervalue/preference
- Representing Trustees in Bankruptcy on all aspects of their role
- The interrelationship of bankruptcy and divorce
Applications by the Supervisor of an IVA for bankruptcy order.
Please contact Zep Bellavia Call 01633244233 or email firstname.lastname@example.org